The following courses are required of all riding members. Each can be completed online at your own pace. Once you finish the courses email a copy of your completion certificates to email@example.com
- ICS 100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- ICS 200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- ICS 700: National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction
- ICS 800: National Response Framework, An Introduction
- Courage to be Safe
* Note: ICS classes require you to have a FEMA Student Identification Number (SID). If you do not have a FEMA SID you can register for one here. More information about the FEMA National Incident Management System (NIMS) can be found at the FEMA NIMS website .